holtonomic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idea pot 123

2 posters

Go down

Idea pot 123 Empty Idea pot 123

Post by Neil Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:59 am

I want to be able to propose 'motions' which cannot change any rules but can affect gameplay.  For example, 'I propose a motion that we extend the time limit for this proposal because it's interesting'.  I think these should not pause gameplay like revolutions but just run inside and auto-pass if not objected to (in play) within 24 hours.  'Auto-pass if no objection' is the lowest management overhead I can think of without removing democracy.

I want to be able to amend rule wordings for clarity without wasting proposals on it.  I don't have brilliant ideas on how to do that.

I want to introduce rules to affect the order of play, and scenarios which might cause someone to skip a turn.  These seem like ways of making play impossible and therefore forcing victory.

Neil
Admin

https://holtonomic.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Idea pot 123 Empty Re: Idea pot 123

Post by oafcmetty Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:21 am

For the first one, propose a rule to allow it?

Second one, maybe a (Clarification) topic which anyone can create. Once all players have posted their consent inside, the clarification can be made. Any objections and it has to come as a proposal if it's to be made.

Third one has to be proposal driven I think.

oafcmetty

Back to top Go down

Post by Neil Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:38 am

The intent was to bounce ideas around, but I appreciate that you're a problem-solver Wink

Clarifications topic is a good idea for not letting that process muddy the game proper.

Neil
Admin

https://holtonomic.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum